Patoki Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

------------------Bugs and Fix---------------About new client

+3
RemusStelistu
Alex
Kho
7 posters

Go down

------------------Bugs and Fix---------------About new client Empty ------------------Bugs and Fix---------------About new client

Post  Kho Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:59 pm

Party bug <------>

First find the icon that is called social :

------------------Bugs and Fix---------------About new client 20gz4vm

After that click the button at the left and you will appear there :

------------------Bugs and Fix---------------About new client 9fnwg3

And wait sum1 click confirm and you will get party invitation:

------------------Bugs and Fix---------------About new client 6ir3ag

Chat Bug =

Sometimes when you teleport you appear talking a the map chat its like WTF? well just click the chat box and you can talk again :

------------------Bugs and Fix---------------About new client P4mjc

Friend Bug =

You cannot add friend to add friend just switch client and poof add it Dxlol easy.

Stall Bug =

Yeah last bug you cannot check stall you will have to switch the client to another without the skin check it and then come back

Thats all =)
Kho
Kho
Admin
Admin

http://patokizerverz.powermmorpg.com

Back to top Go down

------------------Bugs and Fix---------------About new client Empty Re: ------------------Bugs and Fix---------------About new client

Post  Alex Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:06 am

Good job with new client man =D
Alex
Alex
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

------------------Bugs and Fix---------------About new client Empty Re: ------------------Bugs and Fix---------------About new client

Post  RemusStelistu Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:39 pm

Hehe i was there XD

RemusStelistu

Back to top Go down

Post  RemusStelistu Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:58 pm

Well,i downloaded the patch but..can't write anything.Noer see anything written.... confused

Last edited by RemusStelistu on Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Last message was irellevant XD)

RemusStelistu

Back to top Go down

Post  RomkaxD Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:16 pm

I hate that chat box down map...>.< can u delete him or something like that? Razz
RomkaxD
RomkaxD

Back to top Go down

Post  mikaress Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:48 am

Kho wrote:

Friend Bug =

You cannot add friend to add friend just switch client and poof add it Dxlol easy.

Stall Bug =

Yeah last bug you cannot check stall you will have to switch the client to another without the skin check it and then come back

Thats all =)

When you are talking about switch the client, is this the solution for other problems like not get the second job, or can get to icicle??
mikaress
mikaress

Back to top Go down

Post  Kho Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:53 am

That were bugs that i fixed
Kho
Kho
Admin
Admin

http://patokizerverz.powermmorpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SeniorF1 Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:41 am

Yeah it is cool but i can't play it. Why??

SeniorF1

Back to top Go down

Post  Scar Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:54 am

i fix the bug for adding friend add them maneully put in there name then there u go easy as pie
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum